Oh, good choice!
I’m glad you found your way to this page.
This 13-page Regulatory Pathways Assessment guide is probably the most helpful tool I ever created.
Hundreds of downloads later, I confidently assert the guide will help you work through project feasibility and requirements.
And I promise I won’t spam you. Spam is a waste of everyone’s time.
So go ahead. Indulge. It’s free. No commitments. Nada.
Table of Contents
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE DEVICE
3. FDA DEVICE CLASSIFICATION
3.1. Possible FDA product codes
3.2. Differences between available classifications and [your device name]
3.3. Possible predicate devices
4. TOOL TO DETERMINE RISK/BENEFIT PROFILE
5. REGISTRATION, LISTING AND QMS REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO COMMERCIALIZATION
6. SUBMISSION OPTIONS
6.1. De Novo
6.2. 513(g) Request for Information
6.3. Pre-Sub Meeting
7. APPLICABLE STANDARDS AND TEST METHODS
8. APPLICABLE FDA GUIDANCE DOCUMENTS
9. CONCLUSIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
APPENDIX A – 21 CFR 820 ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
It’s free. Download it now.